Frequently Asked Questions
1. These remarkable animals comprise brought to the island during 1920s for shooting plus they never remaining! They nonetheless wander free of charge on countries had and maintained by the Catalina area Conservancy. Bring an eco-tour to review all of them plus of the creatures regarding isle. (kids needs to be at the very least 5 years outdated to ride in a hummer or open air jeep concert tour. All age groups tend to be pleasant on indoors tours the spot where the concert tour car try a bus.)
2. flake out with each day from the Beach Catalina Island have three beaches to choose from in Avalon. Southern coastline, center Beach and action coastline are community coastlines along Crescent opportunity. These shores are just actions from the Avalona€™s a lot of resorts, retailers, dining, restrooms and recreation. Among the latest personal beaches in California, Descanso Beach is situated merely beyond the Catalina Casino and offers a restaurant, cabanas and lounge chairs for rental. (all age groups)
3. Take a Zipline Tour Catalina Island has actually a magnificent zipline concert tour with soaring opinions of this isle. Ita€™s the actual only real zipline in la and tangerine region and starts 500 foot above Descanso Canyon. The 5 ziplines trips over three quarters of a mile and up to 35 miles per hour. (offspring ages 5-9 can zip in tandem with a grown-up. Young ones under 5 are way too younger to sign up.)
4. Catalina Aerial Adventure sway through trees about challenging ropes program, located at Descanso Canyon, next to the Catalina Zip range Eco Tour. Five self-guided, self-paced coursesa€”each made up of rope ladders, log bridges, stability beams, zip traces, and various other characteristicsa€”are arranged in amateur, intermediate and sophisticated options, promoting aerial enjoyment for everyone, regardless of skill or sports ability. (Participants needs to be at the least 7 yrs old and also at minimum 55 inches high.)
5. Catalina Climbing Wall found at Descanso Canyon, next to the Zip Line and Aerial Adventure, this 32 foot adventure supplies eight various roads to the top for novices through higher level climbers. (all age groups, must weighing no less than 40lbs.)
6. Glass-Bottom ship Tours family can be delighted by indigenous water existence on a glass-bottom boat concert tour. On Catalina isle boat trips, family will experience the numerous species of seafood and aquatic lives that dwell when you look at the kelp forests over the island. (all age groups)
7. experience in a Submarine Leta€™s think about it, submarines were cool and two associated with best semi-submersible submarines, the Nautilus while the Seawolf, are located on Catalina area! Professional books will teach family regarding the ecology and history of the area a€“ get this to part of the itinerary for your island getaway along with your youngsters. (All ages)
8. Sealife Safari need a fast ribcraft ship call at the Catalina station in search of whales and sealions. (many years 5 or over.)
9. enter Some Snorkeling Just who understood you can snorkel on an area in Ca? Catalina area specializes in some of the finest snorkeling this side of the edge. Rent some products or deliver your own and check out the Casino Point diving playground or devotee Cove.
10. Parasailing just what area adventure was comprehensive without parasailing or tubing? Whether increasing great over the water for amazing horizon associated with the coastline or rushing along in a tube, teenagers 5 and old need a blast on these liquid activities. (Little ones must certanly be 5 and more mature to sign up.)
12. traveling Fish Tour toddlers will love the evening a€?Flying Fish Toura€? from Afishinados Charters or perhaps the Catalina area team. This concert tour exists during late May to early September whenever seafood are the majority of energetic. (all age groups)
13. Play a Game of tiny Golf did you know Catalina Island Miniature course is actually an award winning mini course? And ita€™s open day-after-day of the season, temperatures permitting. Excellent for players of various age groups. (all age groups)
14. Rent a canoe, Paddleboard, Pedal Boat or Motorboat a canoe, paddleboard or pedal motorboat leasing supplies exclusive method to enjoy the clean oceans of Avalon Harbor. For a very personal and self-guided option to take pleasure in the area, your family could take pleasure in the see from a motorboat. Discover kayak and paddleboard leases and pedal vessel and motorboat rentals.
15. Rent a motorcycle or Golf Cart read a lot more of Avalon at your very own pace by leasing a bike or golf cart. For all too young to pedal, child-seat parts may be included with a rental at Brown’s bicycles for children under 40 pounds and one year or more mature. A tag-a-long accessory that converts a Beach Cruiser into a tandem for a elk studios casino parent and child is an additional fun method to ride with youngsters aged 4 to 6. Smaller childrena€™s 20- and 24-inch rental bicycles can also be found for teenagers of sufficient age to ride independently. Cycles is hired hourly and for a single day.
16. simply take a Hike Catalina area walking offers a few of the most scenic hikes in south California. For family-friendly walk, decide to try a walk right up through Wrigley Memorial and Botanical yard. (all age groups)
17. test your household in an Escape place Have you got what it takes to conquer the time clock? Discover within our avoid space destination a€“ one of the finest brand new activities around is here in Avalon, and ita€™s enjoyable for several centuries! (All ages)
18. Explore Catalina area’s Heritage Step back with time and discover just what it ended up being choose to live and visit Catalina area in older times. Fun entertaining displays for many centuries. Youngsters under 15 are complimentary on Catalina Island Museum with a paid person, day-after-day. (All ages)
19. Stop by the Arcade Three hands Arcade, located in the Metropole Marketplace hosts the enjoyment area. Love isle style mini bowling, arcade games, skee ball, air hockey and. (All ages)
Telemedicine is a service which allows health care professionals to evaluate, diagnose and treat patients using telecommunications technology.
GoLiveDoc offers 24/7 medical consultations with board-certified doctors. You can use our platform from where you live, work or when you travel in the US. We also offer 24/7 behavioral health counseling for no additional fee. Health records are kept private and secure in order to protect your personal information.
GoLiveDoc gives you 24/7 access to board-certified doctors through secure online video or phone consultations – anytime, anywhere. GoLiveDoc is a low-cost, convenient alternativ e to Urgent Care visits or waiting several days to get an appointment with your Primary Care Physician for non- emergency medical conditions. Our doctors can diagnose your symptoms, recommend treatment […]
Once you have selected your plan and completed the checkout process, you will receive an email with your login credentials for the customer portal. You can use the customer portal to schedule appointments, update your electronic health records, see your consultation history or add dependents to your account.
The monthly membership fee ranges from $9.95 to $39.95 (depending on the plan you choose). The consultation fee is only $35. You can cancel your membership at any time for any reason.
GoLiveDoc charges all members a small monthly fee.
You can cancel your membership at any time for any reason. To cancel your membership, please call (888) 386-1037 or send an email to [email protected]
No, an in-person visit is not required before a visit can be conducted via telephone or video.
We treat a variety of medical conditions. Common conditions we prescribe medication for are Cold & Flu, Pink Eye, Skin Irritation/Rash, Urinary Tract Infection, Diarrhea, Stomach Virus, Fever, Headaches and Sore Throat.
There are some medical conditions that our doctors are unable to treat, including but not limited to: Broken Bones, Chronic Diseases, Erectile Dysfunction, Genital Herpes, Hair Loss, Hot Flashes, Premature Ejacuation, Smoking Cessation, STD Testing.
No, members are not turned away because of pre-existing conditions. GoLiveDoc is not an insurance.
GoLiveDoc Is Only For Non-Emergency Medical Issues Members Should Not Use It If They Are Experiencing A Medical Emergency. Please Dial 911 If You Are Having A Medical Emergency. GoLiveDoc Is Also Not Intended To Replace A Member’s Primary Care Physician.
The primary member and 7 immediate family members or household members will have access to consults.
Yes. Members only talk to actual doctors who are state-licensed family practitioners, primary care physicians, internists and pediatricians. When members request a consult, they will be connected with a doctor licensed and practicing in their state.
Members Can Talk To A Doctor Directly. Our Doctors Are Licensed In Internal Medicine, Family Medicine And Pediatrics. A Doctor May Also Provide Guidance On The Type Of Specialist A Member Should See.
Yes, GoLiveDoc can prescribe medication for non-controlled substances. A list of controlled substances can be found here.
We do not prescribe controlled substances and medications that would require in-person examinations, e.g. Antidepressants, birth control, medical marijuana, stimulants such as Adderall and Ritalin, narcotics or sedatives. Our Counselors cannot prescribe medications for mental health purposes.
All Membership Plans Include 24/7 Behavioral And Mental Health Counseling. All Of Our Counselors Have A Master’s Degree And At Least 12 Years Of Experience.
There is no additional fee to speak with mental health professionals.
You can upload all bloodwork, imaging, labs and other tests to our secured portal for our doctors to view to help with diagnosing and treating your medical conditions.
Health Records Are Kept Private And Secure In Order To Protect Members’ Personal Information. Only Members Can Determine Who Can See The Information In Their Records.